Spanish Humanitarian Relief is a non-profit association, registered in Spain, which focuses on helping the church in places where freedoms are restricted. To this end, as an association we comply with the requirements of this type of association, respecting the legality and ethics of doing good, as well as showing transparency towards the Spanish authorities. We issue an Annual Report of our Association, which is available every year from May onwards, at the end of the financial year in December. In addition, we have reports of the external audit and management. As an organisation, we always provide our partners with all the necessary information on how we manage donations, following a strict policy of transparency and always reducing administrative costs to a minimum.
- We seek the good for all people.
- Contribute to a dignified and stable future for every human being.
- Ensure social justice and equal opportunities for every individual.
- The right of every person to know their rights and claim them.
- We believe in the freedom of every person to express their faith without any hindrance.
- To promote and channel charitable and philanthropic actions.
- To carry out social projects that strengthen civil societies in developing countries.
- To work for the respect of human rights and individual liberties in vulnerable populations in developing countries.
- To strengthen the political education and moral-ethical values of vulnerable populations, raising awareness of their fundamental human rights.
- To provide humanitarian aid in the face of natural disasters.
- To work for the freedom of the church in places and contexts of risk.
- To establish collaboration, working partnerships and cooperation in various areas, with other humanitarian and philanthropic associations.
Dr. D. Vila, Manager
- Doctor in Educational Sciences (PhD). University Professor.
- Doctor in Medical Sciences (PhD). Oral Surgeon and Implantologist.
- Coordination of large scale development programs.
- Author of several books on Philosophy, History, Sociology and Human Rights.
Ps. Amparo Benitez, Coordinator
- Minister of the Assemblies of God of Spain and pastor of El Sembrador Church in Seville.
- Business Administration Technician.