On this website we want to present what we do and present our association Spanish Humanitarian Relief. We are a Spanish non-profit association, which seeks to help the church in places of risk, with an emphasis on countries of great need outside Spain. I am proud to be a part of this unique movement, which is building a better and more hopeful future. As Director, I “roll up my sleeves” and gladly commit myself to this beautiful work. It is very gratifying to see how huge and challenging aid projects become a reality thanks to the cooperation of people like you. By serving surrounded by supporters and sponsors, together we can create breakthroughs that offer hope.
Dr. D. Vila, Director
Dr. D. Vila, Manager
- Doctor in Educational Sciences (PhD). University Professor.
- Doctor in Medical Sciences (PhD). Oral Surgeon and Implantologist.
- Coordination of large scale development programs.
- Author of several books on Philosophy, History, Sociology and Human Rights.
Ps. Amparo Benitez, Coordinator
- Minister of the Assemblies of God of Spain and pastor of El Sembrador Church in Seville.
- Business Administration Technician.
WHAT WE DO
With your monthly contribution, choosing the amount you feel comfortable with, you guarantee that we can continue helping more people, who like us, want to live their faith freely.
Address: Apartado Correos 7021, 41005 Sevilla, España
Telephone number: 955 29 22 59
We went to Burkina Faso to help displaced families from the conflict zone. Pastoral families who had to leave everything behind to save their lives. We helped with the purchase of food, construction of houses, and motorbikes.
On our last trip to Burkina Faso we were able to contribute to the purchase of goats, solar panels, batteries, construction of a kitchen and house extension for the families.....